Managing finances is stressful and many families find they do not have enough time to devote to this task. Let us take care of the timely and professional maintenance of the individualized funding you receive. Your money will be managed in compliance with legal requirements and according to the policies and procedures of the funding organization. Letting our Funding Brokerage take on this task means your family is never audited: we undertake to keep all your paperwork in order to present to the funding organizations as needed.
The Funding Brokerage service is provided on a cost-recovery basis and covers the following:
- Administer Individualized Funding Contracts (example – Special Services at Home (SSAH), Passport funding, Autism Grant)
- Coordinate expenses claims and supporting invoices/receipts
- Prepare government remittances and filings
- Provide assistance to families with general accounting guidelines and basic requirements
- A 10% fee is charged for Funding Brokerage.
Funding Brokerage Process
- A Funding Brokerage agreement is signed.
- Once signed, you submit your monthly expense claim and receipts to the ABLE2 office for reimbursement.
- You can also request that ABLE2 make purchases or payments on your behalf from your funding source(s).
Funding Brokerage Support Worker Claim Form
ABLE2 has a knowledgeable team of experts on disabilities, their challenges and the impacts on individuals and their families. External organisations requesting presentations on disability-related topics must complete our booking form. Once the form is received, we commit to getting back to you within five business days to discuss your request.