ABLE2 has a knowledgeable team of experts on disabilities, their challenges and the impacts on individuals and their families. External organisations requesting presentations on disability-related topics must complete our booking form. Once the form is received, we commit to getting back to you within five business days to discuss your request.
Topics can be delivered in English or in French and include, but are not limited to:
• An Overview of ABLE2 programs
• Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) 101
• FASD as it is related to any sector eg. education community-based programs, justice, mental health, post-secondary students, employment, transition to adulthood and many more
• Mental Health Challenges for People with Disabilities
• Family Violence
• Dealing with Challenging Behaviours
You can also request topics not listed here.
ABLE2 will be in touch with you within five working days to discuss your request, fees, and evaluation feedback. Note that ABLE2 has expertise on a wide range of topics; however, we may not always be able to accommodate your request. In addition, ABLE2’s preference is to connect directly with presentation participants to gather evaluation feedback, although, if needed, we can be flexible on this requirement.