ABLE2’s Fetal Alcohol Resource Program is hosting a webinar focused on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)
- FASD 101
- Red flags that can indicate FASD in someone undiagnosed or misdiagnosed
- Basics of FASD diagnosis
- Common strengths and how to build on them
- Common challenges and strategies for support
- FASD across the lifespan
- How to access FASD resources in your community
Who should attend?
- Front line workers
- Friends and family of people with FASD
We all have a role to play in supporting people with FASD.
Day & Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Time: 7:00 – 9:00 pm
Cost: No charge for residents of Ottawa, Prescott Russell and Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry.
$25 for residents from other areas
Funded by Ontario’s Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services via CHEO.