ABLE2’s Fetal Alcohol Resource Program is hosting a webinar focused on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)
- FASD 101
- Red flags that can indicate FASD in someone undiagnosed or misdiagnosed
- Basics of FASD diagnosis
- Common strengths and how to build on them
- Common challenges and strategies for support
- FASD across the lifespan
- How to access FASD resources in your community
Who should attend?
- Front line workers
- Friends and family of people with FASD
We all have a role to play in supporting people with FASD.
Day & Date: Tuesday, January 12, 2021
Time: 12:00 – 2:00 pm
Cost: No charge for residents of Ottawa, Prescott Russell and Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry.
$35 for residents from other areas
Registration: Please register using the link below. Registered participants will be sent the Zoom link to access the workshop prior to the workshop.
The registration fee is fully refundable, with proof of payment receipt and the appropriate manager’s approval if ABLE2 cancels the workshop.
Allow 15 business days for the refund to be processed.
A registrant withdrawing/cancelling their attendance must do so 10 working days before the workshop starts. A refund will then be issued minus 15% finance and administration fee.
A registrant may designate an alternate participant to attend in their place. This change of participant must be communicated to the event organizer prior to the workshop.
If the registrant is unable to find a substitute, they will be given a credit to attend the future session, if available.
If the workshop is not planned for the future or is a one-time workshop:
• A registrant withdrawing/cancelling their attendance must do so 10 working days before workshop starts. A refund will then be issued minus 15% finance and administration fee;
• No refunds will be issued within 9 working days or less from the workshop start date;
• No refunds will be issued for non-attendance at the workshop for any reason;
• Allow 15 business days for the refund to be processed;
Funded by Ontario’s Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services via CHEO.