ABLE2’s Fetal Alcohol Resource Program is hosting a webinar focused on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)
- FASD 101
- Red flags that can indicate FASD in someone undiagnosed or misdiagnosed
- Basics of FASD diagnosis
- Common strengths and how to build on them
- Common challenges and strategies for support
- FASD across the lifespan
- How to access FASD resources in your community
Who should attend?
- Front line workers
- Friends and family of people with FASD
We all have a role to play in supporting people with FASD.
Day & Date: Friday, February 4, 2022
Time: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Registration: Please register using the link below. Registered participants will be sent the Zoom link to access the workshop prior to the workshop.
NOTE: Registration closes at 9:00 am on February 4, 2022. No registrations will be accepted after this time.
Funded by Ontario’s Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services via CHEO, the City of Ottawa and the Ontario Trillium Fund.