March 4-6, 2022
ABLE2 and Run Ottawa invite you to push yourself physically by doing the 4x4x48 Goggins Challenge! Run or walk 4 miles (6.4 km) every 4 hours for 48 hours while helping raise critical funds for those living with a disability in the Ottawa community.
You can participate in 1 of three ways:
- Run or walk 4 miles (6.4 km) every 4 hours for 48 hours;
- Participate in the 4X4X48 challenge as a 4 person relay team;
- Modify the 4x4x48 Challenge to be 4 minutes of movement every 4 hours
for 48 hours.
$30/participant, or $100 per relay team, includes one event t-shirt per participant, with remaining proceeds going directly to ABLE2. You will also have the option to top up your donation to ABLE2 at the end of the registration process!
Raise funds for ABLE2 with this Challenge!
You can raise funds to help those most vulnerable in our community. Choose to set up and share your own fundraising page (instructions will be sent to you):
- raise over $250 and receive a pair of Asics track pants!
- raise over $500 and receive a pair of Asics track pants and long sleeve Asics jacket!
Please note: Runners and walkers, you can do your run/walk anywhere, either solo or with a team member. You’re welcome to run/walk on pavement, trail, or on a treadmill (especially if there are weather or safety concerns).